- Profissional Teclado inteligente com uma seleção completa de novos ritmos e avançadas funções de arranjador;
- Largo Visor touch-screen;
- 61 teclas com excelente sensibilidade nas teclas com 2 modos ( Layer e Dual voice );
- Dotado de sons de alta qualidade da Roland com compatibilidade GS/GM;
- Processador de efeito incluso;
- Função karaokê com letra da música na tela;
- Drive de disquete de 3.5 para tocar musicas MIDI em tempo real;
- Som stereo;
- Baixo automático em todo teclado;
- Modulação e pitch bender, mudança de oitava acima ou abaixo;
- Entrada de microfone com controle de volume e eco;
- Entrada para fone de ouvido;
- Entrada para pedal de sustain.
Ease of Use
The Roland E-600 has over 1000 sounds in various catagories and they all sound fantastic. Some of the saxophone and piano sounds sound indistingishable to the real thing, I was amazed. I am not sure if you can update the software version but you can upload your own sounds via the floppy disk drive. You can usually find sound banks avaliable on the Roland site or other sites, just search on Google. The manual is very readable, unlike most Roland manuals it is very useful and although the E-600 is a very easy instrument to operate I would recommend having the manual near you whilst you are using it.
The E-600 has a 64-voice polyphony which sounds fantastic. The keys feel great as well and there are loads of on-board effects. One of my favourite is a voice harmonizer, which means you can plug in a microphone (using a standard jack plug) and turn your voice into loads of different sounds, which is really useful if you are doing karoke. The E-600 has a built in hard disk drive which means you can upload new sounds and the E-600 will play any song in MIDI format, which is especially useful. There are also three MIDI ports on the back (Out, In and Thru). The E-600 does not accept any new boards sadly. There is an excellent easy-to-use on-board sequencer which is capable of 16 tracks. All you do is press the track and then Record, nothing could be simpler.